I’m taking part in the London Legal Walk today, in aid of London Legal Support Trust which raises money for law centres and legal advice agencies. I’m walking for the Inner Temple team and we’re still trying to reach our target. The 10km walk will lead us through some of London’s most notable legal landmarks and is one of the largest gatherings of legal professionals in the world.
- The Unitary Patent set to simplify the European patent process
- New Zealand’s Law Society identifies further steps needed to meet human rights obligations
- The Story Behind the Treaty
- Arms Trade Treaty: First Step for International Justice
- Don’t make people pay for music – Let them: An Alternative View Of Copyright Law
- RT @seawildearth: #Sealevel rise has claimed 5 islands in the #Pacific: first scientific evidence juancole.com/?p=161451 Ma Nature is scre… 1 week ago
- accountability amnesty Australia Baltasar Garzon BAME CCDP child abduction children's rights civil law civil rights criminal law David Cameron deportation discretion diversity dual citizenship ECHR European Court of Human Rights European law extradition fair trial family law female judges feminism Franco Fraud German courts Germany Hague Convention Harris Silver Huffington Post human rights international child abduction International conventions international law internet Italian courts Italy Jenny Jones judge judicial activism judicial appointments judiciary jurisdiction justice Ken Clarke law legal Liberty London Marianne Grin New Zealand New Zealand law piracy police politics privacy law privacy standards privatisation property Russia Sentencing Shami Chakrabarti Spain Spanish courts Supreme Court technology The Hague Convention Against Child Abduction transnational cooperation Turkey Twitter United Nations US war crimes Women's Issues